ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory (EU, Nato, Wal. Gov,…) and engaging with the ServiceNow eco system to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
• Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
• Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
• Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
• Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
• Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
• Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
• Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
• Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
• Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst managing a small number of large accounts within the public sector (EU, NATO, Gov …)
• New business sales focus within the Enterprise space
• Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITSM space), managing multimillion dollar deals
• Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
• Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
• Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
• Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
• Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
• Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organisations including C’ level and internally across the business
Competitive Salary (OTE 50/50)