- You take care of the technical constraints analysis of our client’s environment, and check if it meets the needed technical requirements.
- Together with other stakeholders, you manage the deployment of the chosen solution within the client ERP or Talent Suite.
- As a single point of contact for technical matters, you ensure communication with our clients.
- You publish adequate technical specifications and documentation of the projects, in an efficient user-friendly approach.
- You are a key contributor in the presales cycle to carry-out demonstrations, respond to RFP’s, …
- You hold a technically-oriented degree, or have a proven track record in a computer-oriented environment with relevant realisations, and a first successful working experience.
- You are at ease with LMS, LCMS and authoring tools technologies, and have a good knowledge of current network architecture.
- You have experience working with standards such as SCORM,…Familiarities with xAPI, SharePoint or web-services are an asset.
- Being able to lead projects, you have good analytical and methodical skills.
- You are service and solution oriented, with eye for detail.
- You are resourceful and creative : you demonstrate learning agility in a fast-moving innovative environment requiring flexibility and curiosity.