Wallonia, Close to Namur/ Gembloux
A Market leading software creator for the Healthcare sector.
They are a clear leading provider with over 20’000 clients and more than 250 collaborators
- You’ll be part of the R&D team responsible for the development of leading software within the Healthcare industry
- You’ll develop new modules and functionalities, using the assigned analysis
- You’ll have a full stack responsibility concerning development, testing, support and maintenance.
- Strong proven working knowledge of databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing technologies along with Data Modelling best practices
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to design mappings for Data Capture, Staging, Cleansing, Transforming, Loading, and Auditing
- Affinity with or interest in a banking context
- Knowledge in programming languages is desirable
- Fluency in English (written and oral), other languages are a plus
- Experienced in OO development
- Deep knowledge of C#, .Net Framework 4.x, Team Foundation Server, Unit Testing.
- Good professional use of HTML5, JQuery, CSS and WPF.
- You’re passionate about making user friendly interfaces.
- You’re analytical, communicative and client friendly.
A maximum rate of 550 a day